Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Busy Still!

Music listening to: Whoop There It Is!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave the morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and needed very much this morning. It is a nice morning so far weather-wise that is but it is going to heat up quickly.

    I got all of the pics reviewed and I will start to post some of them very soon. I received some very good pics from Bobby to post as well. Thanks Bobby.

    I will be taking JT back to Chandler this morning. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning. So it is going to be a busy day for me again.

   Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Bobby said...

You're welcome! Have a safe trip taking JT home!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...