Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Don't Stop The Music by Yarbrough and Peoples

  It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I had a donut to go along with it. It is a very nice morning here in Tucson, but it is going to heat up.

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. Elise and I are taking the fur-babies to the vet this morning for check-ups.

    We had a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Lila. We will have dinner with her again on the 11th of June before she leaves Tucson. We will miss her very much.

     Elise and I have our bet on the NBA Finals. I picked Cleveland and Elise picked Golden State. So far Elise is winning. The next game will be on Sunday. Go Cleveland!

    We hope that your day will be a good one. Stay safe and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Darn! One of your best girls is leaving. I know you'll miss her.

Jessie said...

My heart is breaking.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...