Monday, June 29, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day been? It has been a busy one here today. Chris made it through with his visitor this morning without trying to flirt. After the (NP) left Chris and I had a good talking to, smile! He laughed for the most part!

We relaxed and we watched horror movies up until Elise got home. Chris and I were glued to the TV and cracking up at the same time. Weird, eh?

Elise prepared chili for dinner and it was very good. We also had tomatoes, baby carrots and crackers. Delicious.
I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise is in her office on her desktop.

Hey, we are being rained on with thunder boomers. The smells great outside. I slipped on my flip flops and I made a dash through the hood. I was looking for Loraine and Jane but I did not see them..

I got a text from Jane saying that she changed her mind about taking a run because it was thundering and lightening. I texted her back and I called her a chicken and I said the same thing about Loraine. My girlfriends are getting soft. Oops, sorry about that Jane, smile! John, stop laughing!

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Here are a few more pics from Jamaica.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, I was looking for you.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, have a good night.

Bobby, glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the evening. Shoo continue to get better.
















2 comments:

Loraine said...

We must have taken different routes. I try to stay off the main streets since I am au naturale. (=:

Jessie said...

Ahhh Loraine! I hit the main streets au naturale. I get cheers and way to go's. As long as I don't run into the wheelchair lady I am good. Yeah Mon'

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...