Monday, June 8, 2015

It's A Monday!


Good Morning!                   



Mood: Grateful!

Music listening to: Rapture by Blondie

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise gave me a glance and she returned to her pillow. Any plans for today?

   
 The coffee is good this morning. I will have a slice of watermelon for breakfast this morning along with a few cherries. It is a nice morning here but it is going to heat up quickly.

  I have several errands to take care over the next two days to include getting my ears lowered before we hit up Jamaica. You never know who you will meet in Jamaica! Yea Mon'.

  Well, my Cleveland team beat the Warriors last night in the finals. It is now tied one game apiece. So far it is a very exciting playoff. I can taste that steak from "Sullivan's" already Elise.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, get ready!

Mary and Bob, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

Rosie, how does it feel to be back home?

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Olivia, glad to hear that the reunion went well.

Erika, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...