Monday, June 1, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                   


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sail On by the Commodores

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. I am not sure when she will be starting her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and a slice of toast is very good with it. I have no plans for today being that is is a Monday! I try to take things slow and easy so I can be ready for whatever pops up, smile!

    We had a very nice time at "Zemams" last night with Paula, Marty, Shoo and Stu. The food was very good and the vino flowed nicely.

     After dinner we all went to the "Loft" to see a movie. Shoo and Stu saw the "100 Year Old Man" and Paula, Marty, Elise and I saw" Iris". "Iris" is a very interesting film about a lady of fashion and what she does with it. Her wit is quick and fast.

     Well, a new month is upon us already. We will be heading for Jamaica in a couple of weeks. We are looking forward to our return. We will be joined this time by Bobby, his son and his wife, Marv, Elaine and a friend, and us. It should be a very good vacation. Yeah Mon'.

     As a matter of fact I have my suitcase out already. Now to decide if I should purchase some new tennis shoes and a few more clothes. A serious problem, eh?

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Monday!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Paula, Marty, Shoo and Stu thank you for a wonderful evening.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Monna, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

JT, how are you?

Dottie, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...