Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hump Day

Good Morning!                    

Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had shortly. I will have some french toast for breakfast this morning.

    It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson today. It will be around 105 degrees today a bit cooler than yesterday. Who am I kidding! We are cooking in our own juices.

    Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I will check to see how Angelica is doing later today.

    Well, it is pay up day. Yes, we are going to Sullivan's Steakhouse for the NBA victory dinner this evening. If you don't hear from me in a couple of days that means I am still busing tables, washing dishes and working as a valet to pay off the bill. Smile! Cleveland you let me down! Can I get a loan from the team to pay for tonight's dinner?

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper! I know that you will Sweet Pea, smile!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, my flip flops are still at the door.

Mary and Bob, stay well.

Flo and John, how are things?

JT, good to see you over the weekend.

Monna, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

Rosie,how are things in Melbourne?

Jane and John, stay cool.

Olivia,how are things in the GA?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Enjoyed the video. Thanks.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...