Thursday, June 4, 2015

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!             


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Meeting In The Ladies Room by Klymaxx

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning and I think I will have a few cherries for breakfast this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

    Elise and I had a very nice lunch yesterday with Toni and Lois at "Leo's". The food was good and so was the margaritas. They were so good that I had three of them, smile!

    Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna. While that is going on I will tackle an errand or two. We are getting excited about our return trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Yeah Mon'.

    Elise and I are going to hit the movies this afternoon. Later this evening we will be glued to the TV watching the NBA Finals. Go Cleveland! Elise and I have a bet going on again. The loser has to treat the other to dinner at "Sullivan's Steakhouse". The food is excellent there but expense.

    Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great day.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy.

Loraine, stay safe.

Mary and Bob,have a good day.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

JT, what is new?

Ross and Denise, have a great day.

Monna, have a good one.

Olivia, how are you?

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Wish I was there to have Margaritas with you, but I am having too much fun here!! However, hope to see you both soon!

Jessie said...

Enjoy yourself, Sheila.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...