Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a good one here but busy. I got my errands taken care of and I got my ears lower a lot. Look out Jamaica here I come. Yeah Mon'.

Elise got her haircut and her mani-pedi today. I will have to keep my eye on her while we are in Jamaica. No Worries'.

Elise prepared waffles, sausages and coffee for dinner. We watched the "Follower" on Netflix with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We are both keeping and eye on the NBA Finals as well.

Have a wonderful night.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, my flip flops are at the door.

Mary and Bob,have a good night.

Shoo and Stu, time is up. See you tomorrow night.

JT, good to hear from you today.

Flo and John, have a good night.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...