Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Upset! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Fantasy by Earth, Wind and Fire

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is caring for Chris today. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and it is my calming down potion. I am upset this morning due to Azala chewed up another water hose and she ripped up the grill cover that was on the grill.I believe that she is mental but I am going to break her of her bad habits for sure.

   We had a relaxing day yesterday. We played "Wii" games with Bobby and I was feeling antsy and I still am. I purchased a 6 pack of "Moretti" birra and I consumed three of them. Man that is good birra. All that was missing was a "panni" to go along with it.

   Later in the evening Elise and I watched "The Follower" on Netflix.It is a very addictive series.

   My playmate and I are going our for breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". We will meet up with our daughter Kim.

   Later this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris we are going to the movies. We are going to miss the second game of the NBA Finals. Go Cleveland!

   We are also going to pack up for our trip to Jamaica today as well. Have a great day.
Later..Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay well.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Olivia, how are you feeling?

JT, have a good day. How is George?

Shoo and Stu,are you ready for a beat-down?

Rosie, welcome home.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...