Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!        
JAMAICA CREW 2015


How was your day? It has been a hot one and a very busy one for me today.

I drove JT back home to Chandler this morning. Angelica Chris's caregiver called in sick so I had to take over Chris's care today. I hope that she feels better soon.

Elise and I have come down with a cold or something and we are fighting back. The fur-babies were groomed the other day and they are glad about that.

Elise prepared french toast, sausages and coffee for dinner. It was delicious. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office.

Well, I have finished with the photos and I will begin to post a few of them tomorrow if nothing comes up to prevent it. 

Have a great evening and enjoy!
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...