Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Evening!

Evening!           
BOB MARLEY


Hey, how is it going?  Things are good here in Tucson a bit windy and clouds are forming. Does that mean some rain? I hope that you are ready Loraine?

I got all of my errands taken care of for today except for one that I will tackle at about 4:30pm. We are all set up and ready for Shoo and Stu to be defeated this evening. They want to win but they will not, smile!

I re-checked my packing and I am good to go for our trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica. We are really looking forward to this return visit. Can you say "Bob Marley" I can and I will several times, smile!

We hope that your day is going by nicely? Have a great evening and be careful.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Flip Flops by the door. (=:

Jessie said...

That's my girl.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...