Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                 
HUMP DAY!




Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Love What You Feel by Rufus

    It's a Hump Day! Are you ready? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise gave me a quick look and she returned to her cave. She will start her day soon. Any plans for the Hump Day?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is waiting to be filled. I will have some fruit for breakfast a little later. It is a hot one already here in Tucson and I hope that it rains a bit more so I can meet up with Loraine so we can flip flop through the streets.

    Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to take care of before we kick off the "Mahjong" session this evening.

    We will be joined by Stu and Shoo this evening and it will be a fight to the very last tile and of course the victor will be me!

     Elise has closed her suitcase and I will close mine up today after I do a final check of my packing for our return trip to Jamaica. We are getting excited! Irie!

     Well, I had better shake a leg. Have a good Hump Day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, are you ready?

Shoo and Stu, see you tonight.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good day.

Erika, good to hear from you.

Rosie, what is planned for Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

Olivia, have a good one.

Bobby, are you packed?

Sis,how are things in the GA?

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Locked and loaded! ! House almost finished (I cannot come home to an untidy house ) shopping done, and checklist almost completed!! Happily, I'm ahead of schedule! !

Loraine said...

No clouds at my house but I can hope.

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
Hope everything is k with you and family.
Have a great Tuesday,,, and enjoy the week ahead.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...