Friday, June 26, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!                  

Mood: Rested!

Music listening to: Dr. Dip Freak Nasty!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise turned over and gave me a glance and she returned to the safety of her cave. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning and I will have a donut to go along with it.Yes, I said a donut! Yesterday I wanted one so bad that I bought a dozen from Dunkin Donuts. It is so good with a hot steaming cup of coffee. Smile!

   It is going to be a busy day for me today. I will be taking Chris to a doctors appointment at 10:00am. 

   We had a very nice dinner at BJ's with Mike and Vicki. The food was good and I downed two beers along with it. It was good to see Mike and Vicki. Our next meeting will be at "Cheddars".

   Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to happy hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". Afterwards we are going to the Live Theater Workshop to see the musical play "Flat Stanley". It should be fun.

  I will be posting a few pictures of our trip to Jamaica daily if I can. If it rains here in Tucson I will out running in it with nothing on but my flip flops. I will be joined by Jane and Loraine. Let it rain, let it rain, smile!

   Well, I need to get busy. Have a great TGIF!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, are you ready to join me in the rain?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one. Welcome home Shoo.

Jane and John, what is up? Jane do you have your flip flops?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Liz, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

Rosie, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Olivia, what is new?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I got rain and lots of WIND yesterday, couldn't even stay on the road to run to your house. Lost one flip flop when I was blown over. Whew! The monsoon season is gearing up. Get Ready!

Jessie said...

I am ready! Yep, you have to be very careful with the wind all. Don't you hate it when you throw a flip flop? I am ready for the monsoon season for sure. I will be looking forward to seeing you dash by soon.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...