Friday, June 12, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I.O.U by Freez

    It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise gave me a look and she returned to her cave. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and it is a very nice morning here in Tucson. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Marv will also be joining us in Jamaica as well. WooHoo!

    I ran into a snag this morning while checking on our flight and seats. I tried to print out our boarding passes and the process has changed so we will complete it at the airport in the early morning. Hopefully!

    Elise and I will give our packing a quick look over for the final time. We are checking into the Towne Place Suites at the airport later this evening due to our flight is leaving so early in the morning. We may hit up the DDC this evening as well, looking for a few extra Benjamin's, smile!

   I have to run two errands this morning. We hope that your "TGIF" will be a good one. 
Chat at you when we return.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...