Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: What Have You Done for Me Lately by Janet Jackson

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is at the edge of her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor very soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I was right there with my cup. Ahhh,it is delicious. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning.

   I have no plans for today as of yet. I am hoping that it rains today as the forecast said. We got some rain last night at around 8:30am. Before I could get one flip flop on it stopped. What is up with that?

   Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, what is up?

Jane and John, have a slow day.

Mary and Bob,enjoy.

Flo and John, take it easy.

Herman, did you get a chance to look at those Fredricksburg, Marriott's? 

Marilyn, how are you?

JT,  what is up for today?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...