Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!                      


Hey, how are you? We are good here in wet and wild Tucson. We got rained on big time this afternoon. We had wind, thunder, lightening, and it rained so much that the streets flooded. So I got in it and the rush of the water knocked my flip flops off. Yes, and there I was in the all-together without my flip flops. It felt so good and it was very refreshing I must say. I was looking for Loraine to join me but but I did not see her out and about.

We are all packed and ready for our stay-cation in Mesa. We will head out at around noon tomorrow and we will return on Friday. We are really looking forward to the rest and relaxation. 

Elise prepared homemade waffles, sausages, and eggs for dinner. It was delicious, and we had plenty of coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop.

Have a good night and stay safe and dry.
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet sleep well.

Loraine,I miss you this afternoon.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Flo and John, sleep tight.

Marilyn, what are you up to this evening?

Jane and John, sleep, sleep, sleep.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a great time in Mesa. If it rains while you're gone, I'll take a lap in the all together for you.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...