Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!                 
HUMP DAY!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: My, My, My by Johnny Gill

    It's a Hump Day! Sup? I just got back from my doctor's appointment to set up for the dreaded colonoscopy. Yeah!
I will get it done near the end of the month. I will be preparing the (Loo) to make it as comfortable as possible, smile!

   We are going to visit Shoo and Stu for a rumble in the desert this evening. We will be playing "Mahjong" for a few coins. It is always fun to play with them even if Shoo Shoo beats us, smile! We will be joined by Marilyn this evening so she can see how the game is played. Can we get her hooked? I bet we can without a doubt.

   Well,I had better check on Chris and Elise. Have a good Hump Day.
Later....

Bobby,glad that you liked Hibachi Grill.

Monna, welcome home.


2 comments:

bobby said...

hibachi grill was amazing... so many choices... thanks again for the great recommendation.. David enjoyed it and so did I!!

Jessie said...

Wonderful.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...