Friday, August 29, 2014

TGIF!


Good Morning!                        

Mood: Adventurous!

Music listening to: Blue Gangster by MJ

   TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise did not pop up this morning,so she will be collecting s few more zzz's before she starts her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I think I will pour a second cup shortly.I will be taking Chris to a doctors appointment this morning at 10:00am. He will get to see and flirt with his favorite nurse while he is there.

   We had a very nice time picking up a few bottles of red and other items at Bev Mo yesterday. We also went to the movies to see" The Giver". It is a different kind of movie but it was very good. We also stopped by the dealer to see where we are at with our new Fiat 500L Trekking. 

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to pay "Mama's Pizza" a visit this evening. We hope that it lives up to the hype.

   Well,I had better get busy with Chris and get him ready for his appointment. Have a good TGIF!

   Happy Birthday Mom! I miss you so very much. I am hoping that you are pleased with the way my life has turned out? I am blessed!

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?
Marilyn, how are you doing?

JT, what is going on today?

   

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...