Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!           
MY GIRLFRIEND SHEILA AND ELISE GOOD THING THEY ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS.


Mood: Relaxed! Boinked!

Music listening to: Anytime by Brian McKnight

   It's a Sunday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise was awake at 4:430am because I was looking out of the window at the lightening show. It did not take her but a quick second to retreat back into her cave. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and my cup is at the ready to be filled. It is raining this morning with wind, lightning, and thunder boomers. Lambchop is in her cage this morning until she calms down. Buttercup is relaxed and saying "oh well no big deal let it rain". Smile!

   We had a wonderful evening with Sheila at the "Outback". The food was very good and so were the gin and tonics, and the "Walla-b-Darns. It is a pleasure to have Sheila here so she can relax, rest, and let it all hang out.

    Elise, Sheila, and I are going out for breakfast at the "Egg Connection" but you knew that right? If all goes well after Rosemary arrives this evening Elise and I may go to the movies with Bobby to see "Into The Storm".

   Well, I had better get into my flip flops and make a quick dash out in the rain. It is so refreshing. Have a good Sunday and enjoy!

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I did not see you out in the rain this morning?

Jane and John, have a great day.

Marilyn, have a good Sunday.

Shoo and Stu, have a peaceful day.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, stay safe.

JT, we will see you next week.

Bobby, how did the house sitting go?

Rosie, welcome back home.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

What?? You missed me running down Pima au naturel? I gave a salute as I passed your house but I had to keep moving since the rain was a little cool on certain body parts. Bet you knew that. (=:

Jessie said...

Yes I know all about that. Shrink, shrink!

bobby said...

Not quite finished at Butterscotch Castle, but they should be home this evening. ..watered trees and having fun with the fur babies!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...