Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up very soon to make her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good. Elise convinced me to hop on my bike and take a early morning ride. It was a very nice ride and relaxing. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner at "Mama's Pizza". The food is very good and the portions are large. Elise and I shared a half liter of Merlot. Elise ordered a salad and a gluten-free pizza. I ordered a "Sicilian" Style pizza that was very very good and deep too! Smile!

  We returned home to watch our "Wildcats" play their first football game. It was a good one we beat UNLV 58 to 13. Go Cat's!

   Elise and I are going to hit the DDC this evening to play a few slots and to have dinner. Of course (Jack) will be ever present but you know that right? Smile!

    Well, I had better get busy. I also have to run a quick errand this morning as well. Have a good weekend.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day sisters.

Loraine, are you doing OK?

Jane and John , have a good day.

Flo and John, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, what is new?

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Rosie, thank you for helping us with our planning our trip to Aussie Land.

JT, how are you?

Monna, have a good weekend? Give our best to all.

Marilyn,what are you up to?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...