Sunday, August 10, 2014

Good Afternoon!

How is it going? Well,Elise and I had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise is caring for Chris and I am doing some yard work behind Chris's house.

I just confirmed a three night stay at the "Palms" in Las Vegas for October. I love those perks. We are going to see Bill Maher live at the "Palms". We have seen him there before with our dear friend Sheila. As a matter of fact Sheila will be joining us again this time. It is going to be a blast!

Elise is giving Chris a bio-feedback treatment right now. Once that is over we will play a few games on the "Wii" and then we will prepare dinner. 

Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris and then it is off to the movies for Elise and I. Hope all is going well so far?
Later...Jessie and Elise

PS: Loraine, those pig's feet were delicious! Honk,honk!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Did you pickle them? My mother loved pickled pigs' feet. I do remember tasting one but all I remember is the vinegar taste.

Jessie said...

No, just cleaned, boiled, seasoned, and dug in. Yeah Mon'

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...