Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hello!

Hello!

How is it going so far? Well, the pot of ham hocks and greens are looking and smelling so good. I put them on low so they can be ready for us to devour them for dinner.

I forgot to mention that Elise brought me back some spaghetti bolognese that was so, so good. I thought that I was back in Italy. Marilyn sent me some pizza that is great. I will finish it off for lunch. Thank you Marilyn, I may have to add you to my list of girlfriends. We will have to keep it on the down low so that the others don't cause any problems, OK? Smile!

Well, I had better get Chris up and in his chair. Elise and I are going to the "Loft" to see the movie "Boyhood" it has great reviews.
Later.....Jessie



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...