Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday!

Good Morning!             
ELISE AND MY GIRLFRIEND LILA AT MACAYO'S


Mood: Relaxed! Mellowed! Boinked!

Music listening to:I Feel for You by Chaka Khan

    It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning but she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is brewing and I am ready for it. Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning.

     I forgot to mention that a couple of days ago I prepared some pigs feet. I have not had any of those since I was a teenager. They were delicious! It brought back a lot of memories for me being back at home with my brothers and parents. Elise tried on for the first time and she liked it and she said that they are rich and spicy. The fur-babies enjoyed the soft bones.

   We had a very nice time last night at with my girlfriend "Lila". We were at "Macayo's. The food was very good and so were the margaritas. It was good to see "Lila" as always.

   After dinner we returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and did the same but for only a short time. After Rosemary ended her shift with Chris, I checked on him before I called it lights out. Elise made a Banana Nut Bread yesterday that is wicked good. I ate a slice before going to sleep and the reaction of it and the margaritas was spectacular. By that I mean I was out like a light until this morning! Yeah!

    Elise and I are going to the movies this evening to see the new Helen Mirren, Elise favorite actor. Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this evening.

   Well, I had better get ready for the "Egg Connection". Have a good one.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how goes it?

Jane and John, enjoy.

Flo and John, have a peaceful day.

Shoo and Stu, what's up?

Marilyn, how are you?

Ross and Denise, stay well.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

So how do you prepare pigs' feet? Do you buy "raw" pigs' feet and cook them or...what?

Jessie said...

Yep, you buy them raw and you boil them with some good seasonings. Delicious!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...