Saturday, August 9, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!              



Mood: Mellow! Frisky!

Music listening to: I'll Be Around by the Spinners

    It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is purring away and she is not in her cave this morning, so she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and I am standing by with my cup in hand. Still no rain here in Tucson, but loads of clouds that are not productive.

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. I have to run an errand this morning.

    Elise and I enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parillia Suiza" last night. We downed chips and salsa, enjoyed our Queso Fundido, and of course it Jack Daniels all around.

    After that we went to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Molly Sweeney". This play was excellent and very well done. Great acting and one of the best plays we have seen this year. Brava!

    This evening Elise and I are picking up my girlfriend "Lila" for dinner. We are going to "Macayo's for some good Mexican fare. Yes, Elise and I will be saying another margarita please! Ole'

    Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good weekend and be careful out there.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, continue to heal.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Marilyn, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay well.

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, have a good weekend.

JT, what are you doing this weekend?

Flo and John, be careful.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...