Monday, August 4, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Love I Lost by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes (classic)

    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off with a pounding headache at 3:30am. Elise is in her cave and Chris is counting sheep. Any plans for today?

    I will be putting on the kettle very soon so I can grab a cup of coffee to clear things up. It is going to be a very busy day for me today without a doubt.

    First I and going to take a bike ride, then I am going to take Lambchop to the vet for her yearly wellness visit, then the Truly Nolen guy will be here to spray the outside of the main house and Chris's house. I will also remove everything from the Kia so when I take it to the Fiat dealer when they give us a call to pick up the 500L Trekking when they finish getting it prepped. Elise will be seeing her doctor this afternoon for a follow up. So a busy day ahead that may require a beer or two, smile!

   I want to thank Papa John and Jane for the  very nice visit yesterday, and also thank you for the nice Annie's Day card and gift.

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Shoo and Sty, are you ready for a beat-down?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, what is going on in Germany?

Paula and Marty, glad to that things are going well.

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Marilyn, what are you up to?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...