Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!         
MY MORNING BUDDY!


Hey, how are you? Did you get rained on today? Well, we did here in central Tucson. We had wind, lightening, thunder boomers, flooded streets, and Chris and I was in it. Chris loved it, and I came out of my flip flops a couple of times. I was soaked if you can get soaked in the all-together? Wow,lets do it again!

Chris and I relaxed for the most part today. Elise visited her doctor today and she will be having further tests done over the next few weeks.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, eggs,sausages, and plenty of coffee. Wonderful!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. It is still cloudy and I have my fingers crossed and my flip flops at the door.

We hope that your day was a good one. Have a great evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, you missed a good one.

Jane and John, yep you missed it too!

Marilyn, what are you doing this evening.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Darn! Darn! Darn!

Jessie said...

Yes, you missed a good one.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...