Friday, August 8, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Borderline by Madonna

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:30am watching Elise sleep, she is purring away and I am thinking what a lucky man I am to have her in my life. She keeps me strong and focused and for that I am blessed. Elise will be up soon to start here day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee has finished brewing and I have my cup ready to be filled. Well, our Monsoon season is not working out at all. We need some rain badly here in the desert of Tucson.

    Elise and I went to see the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy"in 3D/XD and it was a good movie for a Marvel comic movie. After the movie we stopped at Tucson Tamale Company to pick up some tamales to replenish the fridge with. We chowed down a few while we enjoyed dinner. We also watched an episode of "Body Of Proof" that is a good series.

  Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to hit up "La Parillia Suiza" for happy hour. After that we are going to "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Molly Sweeney" it has gotten fantastic reviews and many of our friends have seen it and say it is a must see. After the play we will have a light dinner at "Applebee's".

   Well, I had better get to work. Have a great "TGIF" and enjoy.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, enjoy.

Marilyn, what are you up to today?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, be careful.

Monna, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

JT, what is new in Chandler? We will be in Mesa on the 20th of this month.

Anne, Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I'm doing well. Keeping that foot elevated and iced.

Jessie said...

Way to go!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...