Monday, August 25, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!             
PHOTOS BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO



GILBERT, ARIZONA



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Get Into The Groove by Madonna

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be popping up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and I just filled my cup. I think I will make a small salad for later in the day. The forecast predicts some rain for today and tomorrow, we shall see. I have my flip flops at the ready.

   I have an errand to run this morning and that is about it so far for today, but that can change very quickly here in the Old Pueblo. 

   We received some bad news last night from Lois who is a member of our crew. Her sister Lee,had a massive stroke a few days ago and she is in hospital. Lee, is part of our monthly Mexican dinner outing every month. Please say a prayer or two for her.

    Elise and I met up with Bobby and a friend of his at "El Con Mall" to see the movie "Into The Storm". It is very good and the action scenes are fantastic. I wish it was in 3D the effects would have been wonderful. Go see it!

    Well, I had better get this day started. I will check on Elise before I tackle Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, have a wonderful day.

Jane and John,enjoy!

Marilyn, what is up?

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Ross and Denise, we are planning to come to Aussie Land in 2016 in the fall. Are there any B&B's near you or hotels?

Erika, how are you doing?

Monna, have a good day. Give our best to all. How is Levente?

JT, what is up for this week?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...