Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!      
WHAT WHAT?




Mood: Adventurous!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and I am on my second cup already. I do hope that it rains again today here on the Old Pueblo because we could use more.

   Elise and I are going to hit up Gus Balones for breakfast this morning. We hope that it is open but if not we will go to Mother Hubbard's instead.

   Bobby will be here at noon to care for Chris while we are in Mesa for the next couple of days. If it rains in Mesa I will have to behave and not take a romp in the rain. Way too close to our governor's office. I don't want a law passed that I cannot run in the altogether in Arizona. Believe me it could happen up in the Phoenix area for sure. Don't want to spoil it for Jane and Loraine, smile!

   Well, you have a great day and we will chat at you later. We will have our tablets and cell with us to keep in the know.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine,have a good run today.

Jane and John, enjoy.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

Marilyn, enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

JT, see you later this morning.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...