Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Fame by Irene Cara

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on her way to the gym soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is freshly brewed and the aroma has fill the house with the longing for a cup. I just got back from riding my bike through the hood. I was joined by a coyote that I swear was laughing at me as I passed him by. 

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. We are still waiting on the delivery of our new car a Fiat 500L Trekking. It is still at the dealer waiting for a recall part and repair. Bummer!

   Hey, I slept like a log last night, I guess it was the rain that did it, eh? Well I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day.

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, what is up?

Mary and Bob, glad to hear that you got some rain too!

Flo and John, how are you? Did you get any rain yesterday?

Ross, feel better soon.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

JT, what are you up to today?

Marilyn, what is up with you?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

No new car yet??? How frustrating. When should it be ready?

Jessie said...

I called Fiat directly and they said for me to hold on a little longer. It is a recall for a new part for the driver and passenger knee bags. As soon as it is replaced we will pick it up soon hopefully. Aarrggh!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...