Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!                  
My sister Tiger!


Mood: Relaxed! Boinked!

Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee good this morning and my stomach is growling as well. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris, and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   Elise and Chris will be getting a massage from Donna this morning. Elise and I went to see the movie "Boyhood" at the Loft. It is an excellent movie and very well done. It is a long one though but well worth it.

   Elise and I got our grub on last night. We devoured the ham hocks and greens. Man was that good. We are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Get On Up". After the movie we may venture out to the DDC to pull a few slots and maybe hit the steakhouse for dinner. Wish us luck, OK?

   Well, I had better bounce. Have a great day and enjoy. An extra special shout to my girlfriend Flo. Thank you so very much for the latest card that you sent to me. It is excellent. I have to tell you the your hugs are mounting up and I will deliver them soon.

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, be careful.

Flo and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Marilyn, have a good one.

Ross and Denise, stay well.

Erika, good to hear from you.

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...