Monday, August 25, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day go? It was a restful one here in central Tucson. We got clouds, thunder boomers, I got my flip flops at the ready and not a drop of rain was to be felt. Really disappointing!

I replaced the inner tube on Elise's Kitty bike and that made her happy. Chris and I watched TV today and we kept looking outside for a drop or two. It is still cloudy out and maybe we will get rained on during the night. If it does I will take a quick romp in the dark, smile!

Elise prepared corn on the cob,cheese sandwiches, sliced tomatoes for dinner. It was really good. We watched a few episodes of "Boardwalk Empire" on Netflix. Chris was really getting into it when a little bit of skin was being showed. I can understand that!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. it is really humid out this evening, wow! Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet enjoy.

Loraine, are you alright?

Jane and John, have a good night.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Flo and John, be careful.

Marilyn, have a good one.

JT, good to hear from you today.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...