Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What Day Is It?

Good Morning!

Mood: Ginger (Rummied)

Music listening to: Candy Girl by New Edition

    What Day Is It? What Day Is It? Hump Day, yeah! WooHoo! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is purring away. A good game of "Gin Rummy" tends to have a cause and effect. Smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I am on my second cup. My small salad and strawberry, raspberry smoothie is waiting on me in the fridge for later this morning.

    Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I think I will get the Christmas tree out and up this afternoon.

    Elise and I are going to be very busy for the rest of the week. So much to do and so little time, but this time of year seems to cause that in most homes.

    Well, I had better get a move on and get my (mojo) working. Smile!
Later............Jessie and Elise

Jet, you are in our prayers and thoughts.

Tiger, Marcie, have a good day.

Loraine, wake up!

Jane and John, catch up, smile!

Shoo and Stu, have a great day.

Flo and John, take it slow and easy.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yawn...

OK - I'm up and 'atem.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...