Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!       

Mood: Content and on the Mend!

Music listening to: You Are by Lionel Richie

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is purring away this morning so she will be up soon and on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is doing it's job nicely this morning. A small salad and maybe a orange smoothie will be the ticket for today. I am feeling much better this morning. I bet it is because Elise prepared me a bowl of rice cooked in chicken broth. I slept like a log to boot. Thank you Elise!

   We went to the movies yesterday to see "Philomena" starring Judi Dench and Steve Coogan. It is very good, and thought provoking to say the least. We recommend this one.

   Elise, myself and my girlfriend (Lila) and her daughter attended a Community Concert at the "Berger Center" that was outstanding. We listened to the children from the Deaf and Blind School sing. I have to tell you they were wonderful. Also the "Sons of Orphesus" gave us a very nice holiday performance that was fantastic. We even listened to a local Mariachi group whose performance was outstanding. A great evening of music and song.

   Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

   I am going to go to a "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice this evening with Elise. After the practice we may grab a light dinner, if I have my appetite back. Elise's concert is tomorrow at the Tucson Botanical Gardens. Lila will be my date for this one, smile!

   Well, I had better get busy.Have a good one. We are being rained on right now.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, wake up.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Monna, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

It's going to be a cold one tonight. Stay warm!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...