Friday, December 6, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!           
Lila and daughter at the Berger Center


Elise at the Berger Center


Mood: Frisky, devilish!

Music listening to: Red Corvette by Prince

    TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I think that she is hibernating due to the cold this morning. It may be awhile before I or anyone else sees her,smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot and right on time. I will prepare a small salad for later and a thick orange smoothie as well.

    I attended the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice with Elise last night. They are sounding very good and I am looking forward to the concert tonight at the "Tucson Botanical Gardens". It is going to be a cold one tonight and my date "Lila" will be with me unless she decides that it is too cold for her.

    I am seriously thinking about taking a pocket flask full of Jack along with me to keep and my date  and myself warm during the concert. Sounds like a plan,right? After the concert Elise and I will drop in "Applebee's" for a light dinner.

   We went to see the movie "Frosty" in 3D yesterday and it was very good. The 3D was fantastic. We have a long list of movies to see over the next few days. How is that Christmas shopping coming along?

   Well, I had better get busy. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Have a great TGIF! Brrrr, it's cold outside.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Marcie our deepest condolences on the passing of your Tribal Mom.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu,be careful.

Elaine, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Liz, how are you guys?


     

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...