Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? I am still feeling like crap. Whatever this is it is rough.

I got plenty of sleep this morning while Angelica was here caring for Chris. I could us some more shuteye I think.

Elise prepared a good breakfast for dinner, but I could not eat much of it. I believe I will move a small TV and have a cable installed in the (loo) because I am spending quite a bit of time there. Yes, I am singing skip, skip, to my (loo). I know (TMI). Smile!

We watched a couple of episodes of "West Wing" with Chris. I am now caring for Chris and Elise is in her office on her desktop checking her email.

Our "Wildcats" play basketball at 7:00pm. I will go back and forth to check on the game while I am caring for Chris. I want to thank everyone for the nice emails and phone calls to see how I am feeling. That makes me feel a whole lot better!

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet sleep well.

Loraine, thanks for checking on me.

Jane and John, stay well.

Shoo and Stu, have a good night.

Flo and John, stay safe.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...