Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Tell Me by Groove Theory

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you feeling? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. She will be up and out very soon on her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good and a small salad and a smoothie is in order for a little later in the day. I woke up not feeling well at all. I have a headache and a very  upset stomach. So after Angelica arrives to care for Chris this morning I am going to hit the sheets to rest if I can.

  We hope that you have a great day. Stay safe and healthy.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, yep I am lucky indeed. Treats and girlfriends too!

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Monna, thank you for the wonderful winter videos. Brrrrr!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...