Friday, December 20, 2013

Do You Know Jack?

Howdy!

     How are you doing? Well, I think that I am back on track. Chris and I have been working on this desktop instead of selling cars today. 
  
     Yes, Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge game this afternoon. Man, and there is a Mercedes two door out front. Cha Ching! I missed out again. I have been working so hard to get our blog back out that I missed seeing my girlfriend Lila.

     I know that is going to upset her and I am prepared for a beat-down the next time I see her. Of course my Elise is going to be rolling on the floor laughing for sure.

     We had a wonderful evening of laughs, good food, great drinks and more laughs at "Claim Jumper "  on Wednesday evening. We were joined by Papa John, Jane, Shoo and Stu. It was so much fun to be with them. The title of this  post says "Do You Know Jack?" Well, I do and we are going to be getting to be better friends shortly. 

      Chris is glad that we got the blog to work. He was making noises, throwing his washcloths around, making his gargoyle face, kicking his shoes off with such force that they hit the computer screen. Whew!

      I hope that this does not happen again anytime soon. Well, I had better go and see what Chris is up to. Have a great evening. Here I come "Jack"!
Later........Jessie and Chris (Arggggg)!

Wow so many choices! Shoo and Stu.
Papa John and it looks like Jane has had too many Long Island Ice Teas, eh?

Me, Papa John and Jane

Get a Room. (Gin Rummy anyone?)

My Queen (Elise)

Stu tells Shoo to pay attention and to take notes. They are looking at Papa John and Jane.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...