Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         
"Doctor you are taking too long. I will take a short nap so don't wake me up"


Mood: Gin,Gin,Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Mercedes by Pebbles

    It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave purring away. She will be up and about a bit later than usual this morning due to a extended game of "Gin Rummy". Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will prepare a small salad and a extra thick orange smoothie for later.I have a few errands to take care of this morning. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

    Elise and I may go to the movies later in the day. It depends on the time and what is showing. How is that shopping coming along? I believe that we are all done here in Tucson. At least I think so that is!

    We are going to to meet up with Jane, Papa John, Shoo and Stu for Happy Hour at "Claim Jumper" this evening. It should be a lot of fun, food, and loads of laughs.

    Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay well.

Loraine, how goes it?

Jane and Papa John, see you this evening.

Shoo and Stu, see you this evening.

Flo and John,have a good day.

Monna,how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...