Saturday, December 28, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Reunited by Peaches and Herb

   It's the Weekend! What is new? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is not making a sound, not even purring. She will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and my banana smoothie is in the fridge. I will prepare a small salad for later in the day. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

    Elise and I are going to run an errand this morning while Bobby is here. We are also going to the movies later in the day.

     We went to see the movie "American Hustle" it is very good and it is loaded with a lot of twists and turns. Santa brought me a "Roku 2" and I really do like it. I can stream just about anything now and Elise can play Poker and other games on it. Elise is better at Poker than I am by a long shot, smile!

    Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay safe and healthy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, always a pleasure o hear from you.

Jane and John, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Monna, what is new?

Flo and John, have a great day.

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Olivia, how are things in GA?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I didn't know what a Roku2 was so I looked it up and it sounds cool! Santa was good to you!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...