Friday, December 6, 2013

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

Hey, how is it going? Things are going well here in the cold, cold valley of the desert of Tucson.

Chris and I are resting watching TV. Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge Game here. Yes, the bidders and shufflers are here. I am not having a car sale today due to I am resting up so I can enjoy tonight's concert at the "Botanical Gardens.

I just finished my fourth piece of cornbread that Bobby made totally from scratch. I am also enjoying the beans and ham hocks the he prepared as well. The cornbread is jalapeno and cheese. I am having a hard time saving some for Elise,but I must, smile! Excellent job Bobby!

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good peaceful afternoon.
Ciao......Jessie


A sampling of the Sons of Orpheus! Enjoy!




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for the concert. I enjoyed their singing. Do the same for Elise tonight.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...