Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Taking It Easy

Music listening to: Don't Tell Me by Madonna

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I don't think that she will be popping up too soon. She is not purring this morning at all, smile! Any plans for today?

   My cup of coffee is good and I will make myself a small salad and a orange smoothie for later. It is a nice 57 degrees this morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   Well, I am still not feeling well this morning. I have no energy, I've got aches and pains and this headache is still holding on. The good news is that I have not paid any rent in the (loo) lately.

   Elise has a upcoming concert with the Tucson Women's Chorus on Friday and I don't want to miss that. So I am going to try to get as much rest and sleep as I can.

    We may go to movies this afternoon after Bobby arrives to care for Chris. If all goes well we will go to a Gala Community Concert this evening. We went last year and it was fantastic. We will pick up my girlfriend (Lila) for this one.

   Well, I had better hop to it. Have a good Hump Day and be careful out there.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, be good.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, wake up!


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope your day will be good too!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...