Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Pump It Up by Technotronic

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and my small salad is in the fridge waiting on me. No smoothie today. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to take over.

   I got a wonderful surprise yesterday. I was visited by our daughter Tangye and her youngest son Colin. It was so good to see them and to hear what has been going on in her life. I wish Elise could have been here to see her but she was playing bridge.

     Well, our Wildcats are the number one team in the nation. They played New Mexico State last night and of course our Cats were the victors. Go Cats!

  This evening we are going to "Macayo's" for dinner. We will be joined by Bobby and Marv. It should be a evening of good food, laughs, and Margaritas. Ole'

   I got a second surprise after Elise returned home from playing bridge. Her partner Charlotte sent me a plate loaded with treats. I am so spoiled! They are delicious. Thank you Charlotte.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and enjoy.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, behave.

Monna, how are you guys?

Olivia, what is up for today in the GA?

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

Charlotte, you are spoiling me to no end. Thank you so much for the treats.

Liz, how are you guys?

Mary and Bob, have a great day. Stay warm.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Now Charlotte has been added to the list of women under your spell of charm???

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...