Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rummified!

Music listening to: Promise of a New Day by Paula Abdul

    It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is exploring new depths in her cave this morning. You can hear echos this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning, nice and hot! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

    Elise and I are going out to the airbase this morning to do a little Christmas shopping. When we return we are going to watch our #1 "Wildcats" play basketball. Go Cats!

     We are going out for "Tapas" this evening at "Casa Vicente" they serve up some very good food and we have not been there in quite awhile.

    After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company to see the play/musical "Xanado". It should be a rollerskating good time. It got good reviews from the local critics.

    We had a wonderful dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Elise and I were joined by my girlfriend (Lila) don't you know? The food was excellent as always and the Burgundy was spot on.

    I whipped out my credit card to pay the bill and "Lila" gave me a stern look and she told me that she is paying this time. So she did! I have to stay on good terms with my girlfriend so I will not rock the boat so to speak,smile!

    We wobbled to the Kia and we were on our way to take Lila home. On the way my Elise saw a license plate with the letter BBR and she tried to put words to letters. To our surprise Lila jumped in and she said "Big Broad Rear End". We busted out laughing so much that I almost had to pull over to get all of my laugh out. Wow, my girlfriend has a bit of a wild side and I like it, smile.

    We arrived at Lila's home and we went in with her for a minute or two. We were working on a jigsaw puzzle that was on table that she had been working on. After finding a few matching pieces we said our good nights and we thanked her for a very nice evening of good food, fun and laughs.

     Bobby and Marv enjoyed the movie "12 Years a Slave". As Bobby said it is an eye-opener and Marv was moved to tears. Elise and I felt the same. It brought out sadness, tears and a great anger as well for me. A powerful movie!

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great weekend and enjoy. 

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good day. 

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, be good.

Mary and Bob, have  a good weekend.

Monna, have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

My day has been just too much fun! Started at Market on the Move, browsed Sprouts, made veggie stew and ginger bars as I listened to Xmas music. I am the blessed girl to get to do what makes me happy. And tonight, I get to see Jim!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...