Friday, December 13, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!             
Bobby and Marv at Macayo's.


Mood: Adventurous!

Music listening to: Let The Music Play by Shannon D

   It's a TGIF Day! How goes it? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I don't think she will popping up too soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and hot and my small salad is in the fridge waiting on me. No smoothie today because I am out of my smoothie mix. 

   It is a cool 37 degrees this morning here in Tucson but it supposed to warm up into the 60's. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   We had a very nice evening with Bobby and Marv at "Macayo's" for dinner. The food was delicious and the margaritas were heavenly. So good that Elise and I had to have two of them. Ole'. After dinner Marv and Bobby went to see the movie "12 Years a Slave" at El Con Mall. We hope that they enjoyed it as much as we did.

    Well, this evening we are having dinner out with my girlfriend "Lila". We are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" we love it there. Can you say  "Burgundy at room temperature, please"? We will for sure, smile!

    Well, I had better get to it with Chris, but first I will make a trip over to the main house to see what Elise is up to. Yes, she is up and moving about now.

     Have a great TGIF and say safe.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, enjoy the day.

Jane and John, behave now!

Flo and John, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Mary and Bob, what is up for the weekend? Stay warm.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I have enjoyed this beautiful day! Are we the lucky boys and girls to have this sunny weather or what!

countrygranny47 said...

we are trying to keep warm Jessie,, the nasty weather is coming for the weekend again. DARN ! ! I am up late tonight.(sat. morning). When Bob got home we ended up going for groceries and man was the store full of people. But didn't take as long as figured it would., Didn't get home till after 9:00 last night.
Have to remember it Saturday morning now,,lol.
hope you have or had a good night Jessie.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...