Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Jazzy!

Music listening to: So Good by Boney James

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! What is new? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and hot on this cold Tucson morning. I will prepare a salad for later in the day.It is 32 degrees here in the valley. Brrrrr!

  Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have no plans as of yet for today. It looks like it is going to be a relaxed day for Chris and I.How is that holiday shopping coming along? Are you broke yet? Smile!

  Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I am listening to Boney James this morning and his smooth jazz has got me feeling really good right now. All that is missing is a good bottle of red, fresh bread, cheese and Elise. WooHoo!

   Have a great day!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Jet, prayers are on going.

Tiger, Marcie, have a good day.

Loraine, stay safe.

Elaine, how are things?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Flo and John, stay well.

Olivia, what is new in the GA?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...