Friday, December 27, 2013

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Rummied! Relaxed!Rested!

Music listening to: Secret by Madonna

    TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is not making a sound at all. A game of "Gin Rummy" will do that for sure,smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is perfect and a small salad is in the works along with a nice extra thick chocolate smoothie. Sounds really good,eh?

    Well, I am still going through the Christmas pics. I had no idea I took so many. The two videos are too large and that makes me sad.

     Elise and I went to see the movie " Saving Mr. Banks" this is an excellent movie starring Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson. Wow, this movie should win a few awards it is that good. Emma Thompson is superb. You could hear the hankies coming out to cover up the sniffles. Even Elise drop of few tears as well,smile! Go see it!

      Later in the evening we had and extended Christmas with Bobby, Rosemary, and Chris. We opened a few more gifts to close out the Christmas for us. 

      I received a very nice coffee cup from Rosemary that is big enough to hold half a pot of coffee. I love it. Bobby got me a very nice surprise, a Smoothie Bible book. Wow, what an array of choices for me to experiment with. We all watched Chris open his gifts and that is always a pleasure.

     Bobby, Elise and I had dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean. The food is always good there. Elise and I are going to hit the movies again this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris.

     So bare with me the pics will be posted soon. I am still have puter problems for some reason. Have a great day and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have  a good one.

Loraine,how are you?

Jane and John, behave. Do you like the three "R's"?

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Olivia, how are you?

Rosie, what is going on in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I did too. So many pleasures wit friends and family.

Enjoy, my friend.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...