Monday, December 30, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!            
My sister-in-law Ann.


Mood: Rummy-fied!

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ

    It's a Monday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is sleeping soundly. She may not be getting up early this morning, she has been Rummi-fied, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and hot. No smoothie or salad today. I think I will get my grub on big time for the remaining days of 2013. I will resume my smoothies and salads on 1 Jan 2014. Can you feel me?

    Elise and I had a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" yesterday. We also played a few games of ping pong and I lost each game. We also played games on the "Wii" and you guessed it I lost there as well. What's up with that?

     We were going to go to the movies yesterday but I wanted to go out to the DDC to get our perks and to have dinner at the buffet for the last time in 2013.

     Well, I am glad that we did. The food was great, the perks were good as well. Our slot play was fantastic, let me tell  you. We won $1500.00. WooHoo! Now that is a way to end the year at the DDC. It makes me feel like 2014 is going to be an exceptional year for us. I know that my year with Elise is going to be loaded with fun, charms, stay-cations, trips, and huge amounts of "Gin Rummy" and many more fun games. Right Jane and  John? Smile

     Well, I had better go and check on Chris and see if Elise is still in a Rummy stupor. Have a great day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, we hope that you start to feel better soon.

Marcie, Jet have a good day and stay safe.

Loraine, glad to hear that you enjoyed the holiday.

Jane and John, you are behind and you need to catch up!

Shoo and Stu, practice, practice and get ready for an old fashioned beat-down.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Mary and Bob, what are you up to?

Bobby, good luck at the DDC! Cha Ching!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

And how is the book coming along? It's almost publishing time!

Bobby said...

I sure hope my final trip to DDC is as exceptional as yours ...that would be great! I'll let you know...:)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...