Saturday, December 21, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Traffic going by.

     It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and it looks like she is hibernating on this first day of winter. I bet that she will come out to see the gym this morning. What do you think? Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot this morning. I will prepare a small salad a little later this morning. I am thinking about a hot toddy right now with a lot of toddy in it, smile! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     Elise and I had pizza and cervazas for dinner last night. Elise made a gluten-free one and I tried a Papa Murphy's pizza and it was very, very good. We stayed in and we watched "Mad Men" on DVD. A very relaxing evening, that we can always use.

     We are going out to dinner with Paula and Marty this evening in Rio Rico. It should be a very interesting evening. I hope that I can say "margarita por favor"? Smile.

      Well, I got some sad news this morning from one of my epals. My epal from Georgia informed me that her husbands sister passed away and that the funeral is today. Cancer got the best of her. We send our deepest condolences to the family.

      On a good note my brother Herman and family are heading for Virginia to spend the holidays with his in-laws and that is wonderful.

      Well, I better go and see what I can get into. Have a great weekend.

       Oh Yeah! I want to thank my girlfriend (Charlotte) for the delicious tray of treats and cookies. It is good to have a few (girlfriends, eh?) As long as Elise knows who they are it is all good.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a great day.

Jane and John,behave.

Paula and Marty, see you this evening.

Flo and John,stay warm.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, stay cool if you can.

Mary and Bob, have a great day. 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...