Sunday, January 8, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!

How is your Domenica going so far? We are good here. We just got back from the "Egg Connection".

We enjoyed a good breakfast with our daughter Kim, Carlos, and Hudson. It was good to see them, it has been a while. Now we are all caught up on the happenings. Here are a few pictures.

8 JAN EGG CONNECTION MIO MOGLIE CON KIM!


8 JAN KIM AND HUDSON


8 JAN CARLOS AND HUDSON




Mia Moglia is caring for Chris, and I am about to tackle my Domenica tasks. Chris's doctor will be here in a bit for a routine visit.

After that we will be glued to the TV for some football. Later in the evening we will be at "Oreganos" for dinner. Can you say (bellini)?

Enjoy the rest of the day and get prepared for Monday.

Buon Pomeriggio...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...